"Mixed-Bag" Bag of Wine
Get one bottle of each of the following wines:
Anheuser Pinot Noir Blanc - While the past two vintage of this white wine made from Pinot Noir have had a beautiful pale gold color, this vintage has the slightest hint of pink, but its still as delicous as ever. This year's slight skin contact adds a hint of strawberry to the typical tangerine and gala apple fruit flavors.
2. Castoro Cellars Cabernet Sauvigon - Paso Robles may historicaly known for producing great Zinfandels and Rhone varietal wines, but recent years has seen Cabernet Sauvignon start to come on strong. Dark berry fruit, loamy soil and dense purple flowers make for a pure straightforward Paso Robles Cab. The palate shows pleasant flavors of black currant and black cherry with hints of vanilla and anise-laced biscotti. The tannins are chalky, and a bit clunky at first and smooth out beautifully with a little air.
3. Dusi Family "Model M" Red Blend - a blend of Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Syrah that will go great with bacon cheeseburgers, hot dogs or anything with BBQ sauce.. It explodes out of the glass with aromas of dark cherry preserves, warm plum, baking spices and mellow herb. On the palate, it’s full-bodied and fruit-forward, with ripe and fine tannin and just enough acidity to keep you coming back for sip after sip.
4. Manos del Sur Malbec - plenty of dark plum and cassis fruit here, but placed on a more elegant frame supported by aromas and flavors that make subtle insinuations elegance and nuance rather than bold statements. Potpourri aromas add intriguing scents to the typical dark fruit and the tannins are complimented by notes of savory herbs and mocha.
5. Pedroncelli Family Merlot - This rich and delicious Merlot will make you forget why you quit drinking Merlot and bring you back into the fold. Aromas are rich and enticing with hints of strawberry, sage and baking spices. Flavors of red cherry, plum and notes of freshly ground black pepper are showcased along with touch of vanilla and toasty oak.
6. Quinta Cabriz Dao White - Crafted from 4 Portuguese varietals that few people have ever heard of, all you need to know it that it is absolutely delicious and only 10 bucks a bottle. bright yellow color, with greenish highlights. On the palate it is a wine of great aromatic intensity, where aromas of pears, green apples and citrus fruits predominate. In the mouth, it is very fresh with mineral nuances. It is a very harmonious, elegant and balanced wine.
750ml x 6
Please note that with the uncertainty around deliveries from our suppliers, it might become necessary to make comparable substitutions in our mixed packs as certain items run out. Thanks for understanding!