"Can't Go Spend Money Anywhere Else So Might as Well Drink The Good Stuff" Sampler Box
- Westwood "Legend" Red - Made by Phillipe Melka, 96 points from Wine Enthusiast. Delicious Cabernet-GSM blend from Sonoma.
- Raymond Ussegglio Cuvee Girard Chateauneuf du Pape - A special cuvée made for American importer Peter Weygandt, the 2017 Chateauneuf du Pape Cuvee Girard includes a bit more old-vine Grenache, and it shows in the wine's increased elegance. It's more floral than the regular bottling, with scents of tea and roses, but it's also darker and richer, with black cherry fruit, a velvety mouthfeel and a long, layered finish. 94pts Parker
- The Archive Rose - The best Rose in store, has the complexity of a full blown red, especially if you don't get it too cold.
- Grey Stack "Four Borthers" Grenache - Just 50 cases of this delicious Grenache. Greystack owner/winemaker picked the choicest blocks from his parents vineyard who named the vineyard in honor of their 4 sons. Both layered and absolutely brimming with juicy black cherry fruit that is enriched with a sympathetic addition of creamy oak and accented by hints of sweet soil, all of which are reprised in its concentrated, very continuous flavors.
- Rickety Bridge "Paulina's Reserve" Cabernet Sauvignon - If this came from Bordeaux, it would cost you $75-$100. Black and blue fruit with earthy tannins.
- Pisoni Family "Lucia" Gary's Vineyard Pinot Noir - Bright, juicy flavors of black cherry, plum, and baking spice add impressive volume on the palate, while soft, supple tannin gives the wine a well-rounded structure. Lively acidity swirls amongst the fruit flavors, adding brightness that bursts from start to finish while hinting at a graceful, long life in bottle. 97 points Wine Enthusiast
Please note that with the uncertainty around deliveries from our suppliers, it might become necessary to make comparable substitutions in our mixed packs as certain items run out. Thanks for understanding!